FTN: The Role of Forest in the Resilience of Landscapes in the Caribbean by C. Eckelmann FAO Regional Forestry Officer Caribbean
This presentation presents the current status and role of forests in the changing landscapes of the Caribbean, examines the natural and socioeconomic drivers of forest degradation, as well as the underlying dimensions of landscape resilience, and further discusses opportunities for forest landscape restoration in the region.
Follow #UNFAO on social media!
* Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/UNFAO
* Google+ – https://plus.google.com/+UNFAO
* Instagram – https://instagram.com/unfao/
* LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/fao
* Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/faoknowledge
© FAO: http://www.fao.org