Ms. Kyu-Ock Yim, Senior Researcher, Export Management Division, Department of Plant Quarantine, Animal and Plant Quarantine Agency (also Bureau member and former CPM chair) addresses whether commodities would be better protected if the IPPC adopts dedicated standards on them, how IPPC standards are used in Korea, how she sees the future of the IPPC, and what elements should be considered for the new IPPC strategic framework. The interview has been produced on the occasion of the 13th session of the Commission of Phytosanitary Measures, held in Rome on 16-20th April, 2018.
Follow #UNFAO on social media!
* Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/UNFAO
* Google+ – https://plus.google.com/+UNFAO
* Instagram – https://instagram.com/unfao/
* LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/fao
* Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/faoknowledge
© FAO: http://www.fao.org